Anything Can Happen If You Let It: Bare: The Musical Cast Recording Project
Well, I don’t like the absence of a real cast recording. I collected recordings people uploaded online, but I’m having troubles finding some of the songs.
So, here I give you the complete list of songs (as given on Wikipedia), and if you can help- please do! any help finding even one more song…
Ok guys. Does anyone know where that post with all of the bootlegs and passwords for those bootlegs went?I liked them and now they are gone. I cannot find them in the Laura tag either! If anyone feels like being a helpful soul today please help me! Please?
I present for you 20 bizarre theatre questions to drop in my ask box.
1. If you were the opposite gender, what would your dream role be?
2. Where do you keep your playbill stash?
3. Your least favorite portrayal of your dream role by an actor/actress?
4. Your favorite portrayal of your dream role?
5. The most lines you’ve ever had in a show?
6. Do you enjoy having more lines or more solos in a show?
7. If you could take a show off Broadway/West End and replace it with another, what would you take off and put on?
8. If you could only work in one city for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
9. Have you memorized most of or all of your dream role’s lines because you’re obsessed with listening or watching a performance over and over again?
10. The most you’ve ever cried watching a performance?
11. If you could marry one character, which one would it be?
12. If you could be friends with one character, which one would it be?
13. Line from a show that makes you cringe?
14. If you had to watch one musical for the rest if your life, which one would it be?
15. Are your friends theatre people, or are you the black sheep?
16. If someone told you they hated musicals and would never like them, which one would you take them to see?
17. Character that pisses you off (excuse me).
18. If you could spend a day with and actor/actress, which one would it be and why?
19. When you go to the theatre, do you just sit back and enjoy the show or do you compare, take notes in your head, and criticize in your head?
20. What role have you played that you would love to play again one day in a professional venue?